MS Roald Amundsen - 500 Guests
Northwest Passage - In The Wake Of The Great Explorers
- A voyage of legend that attempts to cross the Arctic
through the famous Northwest Passage
- Meet local Inuit during visits to remote yet welcoming
communities in Canada and Greenland
- Spot magnificent Arctic wildlife, with good chances to see
polar bears, whales, and walrus
- Beautiful, pristine, and rarely-seen landscape made up of
mountains, icebergs, and fjords
All our planned itineraries are continuously evaluated for adaptions,
whether this is due to constraints the elements unexpectedly presents
– or exciting possibilities nature and wildlife offer. That
is why we call it an expedition.
Available Promotions! Please request lower prices!
Repeater bonus -5%! New Season 2023! Save up to 15%!
• Valid on new bookings only. Promotion can change at anytime and is subject to availability